Rambo Gun/Bow Holder – Rambo Bikes comes out of true love for the outdoors. Tailored to suit the needs of hunters, these fat tire bikes are made for all-terrain, with emphasis on fields and woodland. When you ride a Rambo Bike, you might be using a powerful, stealthy device that lets you journey whisper quietly into the woods to scout the land, carry gear, or just benefit from the ride.
Rambo Gun/Bow Holder
Rambo Bikes was not the first company to make high quality strong electrical searching bikes but they have gained a powerful fan base of blissful customers. When you trip a Rambo bike you feel the uncooked energy that you get each time you power up. You can select between a variety of options ranging from 750 watts to 1000 watt motors, rear hub, or mid-drive motors, and irrespective of your preference you will benefit from quality-made bikes with premium parts.
|Rambo Gun/Bow Holder|
|View Specifications And More Details|
Using a Rambo Bike for hunting is a game-changer. If you’ve got been struggling to make the lengthy hike through miles of wooded land with 50 lbs of substances in your back when you use an e-bike you now not need to compromise. You can reach your blind examine the perimeter very quickly in any respect whereas carrying your gear and with out breaking a sweat. You get them quietly and scent-free. So what are YOU ready for?
Rear Hub or Mid Drive?
eBikes come in varied options, coloration, body design, inflexible fork, or suspension. But a very powerful query you want to ask your self is which motor do I would like, Rear Hub or Mid-Drive? By providing both varieties of motors they’re providing an eBike for everyone, at completely different value points and totally different capabilities. But what are the key differences between the two?
Rear hub motors
Rear hub motors sit encased within the rear wheel while the mid-drive motor is positioned in the center of the bike between the pedals. Both perform effectively and give superb power to the rider. The rear hub prices less to produce so is normally the deciding factor on eBike value. Rambo Bikes uses Bafang motors that are the very best motors in the marketplace so whether or not you choose an eBike with a rear hub or mid-drive, you’re shopping for a terrific eBike with a high quality motor.
The mid-drive motor
The mid-drive motor is thought for higher efficiency and higher torque when compared to a rear hub motor permitting it to carry out higher on hills. The predominant purpose being the mid-drive motor drives the crank, instead of the wheel itself, multiplying its energy and allowing it to raised make the most of the eBike’s existing gears. This interprets to a more efficient motor and a better-balanced e-bike.
Their newest additions to the 2018/2019 catalog, the Rambo BikesR750XP is the 750 watts model, and Rambo Bikes R1000XP had been launched in mid-2018 and have hunters going farther with more gear and staying out longer than ever before, making trips extra successful. And with many different models to choose from, there is an ideal eBike for you.
Their electrical looking bikes also transcend the woods, making them nice for mobility, commuting, and utility functions. They are engineered for off-road journey, providing transportable, stealthy, and highly effective transportation.
They are additionally great for local commuting. Lithium-ion batteries provide clear, inexperienced, and silent energy to navigate all sorts of driving landscapes.
They have a wide selection of electric looking bikes that had been constructed particularly to dominate troublesome terrain and do it quietly so you can get to your tree stand or examine your trail cameras without spooking the wildlife and without leaving a scent path. And doing all that in a fraction of the time it will take on foot.
13 Reasons You Need One
- Go Farther – eBikes make it easier to go farther in a fraction of the time it might take to stroll in
- Built By Hunters – They are built by the hunter for hunters, so that you get not just an ebike, you get an electric hunting bike constructed in your searching needs
- No Scent Trail – With an eBike you can transfer around without leaving a scent path and achieve a very important advantage if you need it most.
- Move Stealthily – They are surprisingly quiet so that you don’t spook the sport.
- Carry Extra Gear – They are constructed to hold 300lbs and if that’s not enough the trailers can carry a further 50lbs so you can also make it one quick easy journey out and in as a substitute of a tiring back and forth lugging heavy gear in your back. Plus the bunch of other accessories obtainable like rear racks and waterproof saddlebags for extra storage on the bike and never in your back.
- Stay Out Longer – With the chance to hold extra gear and supplies you may stay out longer than before.
- Age is Not a Factor – It makes it easier for anybody to achieve distant spots with out the fatigue of mountain climbing with gear so irrespective of your age or physical stature those as soon as forgotten golden spots are attainable once more.
- Limited Mobility Not an Obstacle – Hunters with limited mobility, whether it’s an previous injury that didn’t heal correctly or a life-changing damage, an eBike could make a world of difference and get you back out searching once more.
- Reach Remote Unspoiled Spots – You can go farther than the weekend warrior is prepared to walk. Leave them behind and take your eBike to that distant location.
- Check Trail Cameras Quickly – eBikes can go between 20 and 28 mph depending on the model.
- You can test your perimeter and trail cameras and be back before you miss something.
- Stay Safe – eBikes are fast so you will get out of a probably harmful scenario in seconds
- Environmentally Friendly – Hunting can also be about preservation. They know this and built an eBike that’s extremely friendly to the setting.
Rambo Bikes are shortly turning into the go-to for reliable, well-built electric hunting bikes and equipment. And with each new ebike they bring about out they achieve more loyal customers that proudly say they own a Rambo Bike. It’s a game-changer.