Swagtron EB-6 Bandit E-Bike 350W Motor, Power Assist, 4” Tires, 20” Wheels, Removable 36V Lithium-Ion Battery, Dual Disc Brakes– Electric Bike 7-Speed Shimano SIS Shifting Built for Trail Riding.
Swagtron EB-6 Bandit E-Bike
Take on the world with the EB-6 electric bike. The EB-6 is a state-of-the-art hybrid bike, also known as a pedelec, with enough power to last up to 20 miles. Whether you want to pedal to your destination part of the way or use power-assist technology and let the motor do all the work, the EB-6 e-bike makes bike riding fun again. For safety, the EB-6 even comes with a bell to alert pedestrians and cars to your presence.
The EB-6 battery bike boasts a wealth of features sure to please any cyclist and one amazing element is the removable battery. Take it out as an added measure of security or to charge in the meantime. With charging time under 5 hours, you’ll have plenty of time to commune with nature, sit through classes, or just enjoy the sights at your destination before grabbing your mountain e-bike and hit the road again. Ride anywhere you please as the EB-6 mountain e-bike travels up inclines up to 25° on just power alone and is designed to take on anything you can throw at it.
If that’s not enough, rest assured the EB-6 motor bicycle is ready for anything thanks to a design featuring tried and true Shimano parts including a 7-speed SIS shift system and freewheel. Shift gears easily, cruise, and more with the EB-6 E-Bike by SWAGTRON. Adventure awaits!
- Type: Electric Hybrid Bicycle,
- Body: Aluminum alloy,
- Wheels/Tires: 20” front/rear air-filled,
- Tire Pressure: 20 PSI | 1.4 BAR,
- Max. Load: 264 lbs/120 kg,
- Motor: 350W,
- Battery: 36V 7.8 Ah Li-ion,
- Charging Time: 4-5 hours,
- Mile Range: 20 mi / 32 km (varies with individual use),
- Max. Speed: 18.6 MPH / 30 km/h (throttle only),
- Climbing Capacity: 25˚ (throttle only),
- Gearing: Shimano SIS 7-Speed Indexed Gear Shifting,
- Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ21 Cycling Freewheel, 28 Teeth, 7-Speed, Gold
- Standard Support: 1 Year Limited
- E-Powered: choose between pedaling manually or use the electric motor for a little extra boost on this kids’ electric fat-tire mountain bike
- Fat Tires: High-volume 4-inch tires mounted to 20-inch rims allow younger riders to experience the maximum traction and smooth ride of a real fat bike for kids
- 7-Speed Shimano Gears: shift between seven gears to help you conquer a variety of terrain on this mountain e-bike with durable 6061-series aluminum frame built to last
- Dual Disc Brakes: the EB-6 features a Shimano MF-TZ21 freehub so you can coast smoothly even after you stop pedaling. This kids fat bike comes with dual lever-actuated disc brakes that put control and safety at your fingertips
- All-Star Customer Service: Our team prioritizes customer satisfaction. For any questions or concerns about your electric bike, call, email, or chat online with our US-based support team.
I Would Purchase Again!!! This bike rocks. I cannot say anything bad about it, all good. It came well packaged and the only assembly was the handlebars and seat after battery placement. Battery charged fully overnight. First-time use was up the hill on my red granite drive. I wanted a fatty to run dirt roads and to the mailbox in the winter snow. So as the pedaling became difficult, I hit the button and the bike took off up the hill. I actually had to throttle it back!. It looks great; I have the white. The seat will not go high enough for a very tall person but regular road running is not what a fatty is for anyway. Seven Shimano gears are adequate because of the electric boost. Bike stand in the rear doesn’t get in the way at all. The wheels have circles cut out of the rims to reduce weight which gives it a really great sport look. It is sooo cool and tons of compliments from people I see on the road and trails.
Best Youth Ebike! This is a perfect first Ebike for kids. My daughters 9 (53in) and 11 (54in) love them! They are a little small for the bike but are able to ride once they jump on. The gears, pedal-assist, and throttle are easy to ride. They can ride through anything.. mud, rain, pebbles, etc. The charge lasts several hours and is easy to charge up again. The only complaint is the seat is a little hard for long rides, but a padded seat cover fixed that. I would recommend this bike for anyone between 4’5”-5’.