SWAGTRON EB9 Step Through Electric City Bike with 7-Speed & Removable Battery. It’s time to take the scenic route and explore the great outdoors. With the EB9 full-sized electric bicycle, you can enjoy the health benefits of riding with none of the complications. For years, SWAGTRON has been delivering high-value, feature-rich eBikes to market. That winning streak continues with the EB9 cruiser-style eBike. Smooth. Casual. Joyful. A vintage design with modern sensibilities. A return to comfort. That’s the EB9 from SWAGTRON.
SWAGTRON EB9 Step Through
Classic Curves — Simple Comfort
The EB9 electric city bike is classically streamlined and precisely engineered with a curvy vintage look that’s sure to turn heads and win hearts. It’s built using high-performance 6061-series aluminum for the frame and rims, maintaining high levels of durability while still being lightweight.
Rely on a compliant ride, heightened by the 700c wheels. At 28 millimeters, the tires are still nimble and efficient, but with just enough extra width to provide more compliance and grip than standard road tires. The quick-release removable front wheel makes maintenance easier. And it’s all built around relaxed, townie-style vintage craftsmanship that outclasses other more traditional road bikes when it comes to comfort., perfectly suited for exploring the suburbs, cruising the be9ach-side boardwalk and commuting around campus.
Performance That Matters
We focused on comfort with the EB9. But we didn’t skimp on the power. And the EB9 cruiser eBike has plenty to spare. Its electrical system is in perfect balance, calibrated to maximize the output between the 36-volt battery and the high-torque, 250-watt motor. The results are a city road bike that’s able to go more with what it’s got. The Li-ion battery charges quickly, in just five hours. So you won’t be tethered to a power outlet all day.
On throttle alone, you can cruise as fast as 16 mph for up to 28 miles on a single charge. Need to go faster and farther? Activate pedal-assist for that extra push when you need it, or when you simply want to ease into the ride.
- Net Weight: 41.66 lb. / 17.8 kg
- Bike Dimensions: 70.47 x 23.6 x 42.5 in. / 179 x 60 x 108 cm
- Frame: T6061 aluminum alloy
- Max. Load: 264.5 lb. / 120 kg
- Wheels/Tires: 700C x 28mm
- Tire Materials: Air-filled rubber
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 85 PSI / 7.0 BAR
- Brake Type: V-brakes
- Motor: 250W
- Battery: 36V (removable)
- Charging Time: 4~5 hours
- Mile Range: 28 mi / 45 km (Mode 1)*
- Max. Speed*: 16.5 MPH / 26.5 km/h
- Climbing Capacity*: 25˚
- Gearing: Shimano SIS 7-Speed Indexed Gear Shifting
- Riding Modes: Throttle-Only, Pedal-Only, Pedal-Assist
- IP Rating: IPX4
- Other Features: LCD display, Bell, Reflectors, Cargo Rack, 2x Battery Lock Keys
- Classic curves everyone loves – comfortable upright riding design with sweeping cruiser handlebars to keep your back and shoulders relaxed.
- Shimano 7-speed & disc brakes – find the right gear with quick-change Shimano shifting perfect for the ups, downs, and everything in-between.
- Removable battery & Cargo rack – easily swap out the battery with a fresh one when you need the extra power. Extra battery sold separately.
- Low step-through design – mobility concerns? No worries! Easily mount or dismount the EB9 while maintaining perfect balance.
- Gold-star service, world-class support – One-year limited. Expert customer support specialists… If you have questions or concerns, simply reach out via phone, email or chat online with our support team, fully staffed in the U. S.
Money well spent. I love this bike. It has plenty of speed and is a nice ride.
Happy. This bike works great. But there is one flaw. When making a sharp turn the wheel rubs my foot.