Two Dots Go Kart Attachment for Hoverboards – Hoverboard Go Kart Kit, Self Balancing Scooter, Safe for Kids Adults, Compatible with All Hoverboards except Segway (Hoverboard Not Included)
Want to enjoy full-functional gokart racing with your own hoverboard? The Two Dots Go kart kit can help you achieve the go-karting fun. The TwoDots hoverboard go kart attachment can connect easily most hoverboards (except Segway) to enjoy indoor/outdoor Gokart racing. Features adjustable frame and steering wheel to fit riders. Best Christmas gift for kids and adults. Start to enjoy family go-karts racing now!
Two Dots Go Kart Attachment for Hoverboards
|Brand||TwoDots||Max payload||198 lbs|
|Front tires||Solid tire||Shock absorber||Yes|
|Open Full Specifications|
- Foldable & Easy Installation
- Fits most hoverboards (except Segway)
- Driving Control System
- Shock Absorber with Anti Vibrating Seat
- Adjustable frame & steering wheel
- Best for kids & Adult
Go Kart Kit Features:
- Easy Assembly– Two Dots Go kart kit is very easy to install. Lift up the steering column to the proper position, install the steering wheel and seat. Now connect the Hoverboard / electric scooter using a Velcro strap and make sure the hoverboard on/off buttons are outwards.
- Driving Control System – Rotating handles for directions, accelerate on the right side of the leg, brake on the left side of the leg, Handle on the right-hand side for reverse.
- Smooth and comfortable drive – The pedal go kart kit comes with an anti-vibrating seat, you can have a smooth and comfortable drive. Go kart has a real shock absorber system that can drive it anywhere like indoor and outdoor or on any surface.
- Adjustable length & steering wheel– User can adjust Go kart length up to 1300 mm (130cm) to operate the leg control system and for their own comfort leg space. Also can adjust the steering wheel height up to 55cm from the ground as per the requirement.
- Double the Fun – By attaching your hoverboard to the GoKart Kit, you can enjoy a fully functional GoKart. (The speed of go kart depends on your hoverboard.) With an adjustable frame length, both kids and adults can enjoy the drift experience.
- Go kart Body
- Back Seat
- Steering wheel
- Eyes Safety Glasses
- 3 Go kart Stickers – Racing Number 24
- User Manual
Go kart Kit Specification
|Go kart Kit Specification|
|Supported models||Name and model||Fits most hoverboards (except Segway)|
|Size||Vehicle size||After extension (Max status): 51.2×27.5×19.7 in (1300×700×500 mm);|
before extension (Min status): 43×27.5×19.7 in (1100×700×500 mm)
|Package size||40.5×28.3×11.4 in (1030×720×290 mm)|
|Weight||Max payload||198 lbs (90 kg)|
|Net weight||43.7 lbs (19.8 kg)|
|Driving||Height requirement||51-79 in (130-200 cm)|
|Recommended Age||8+ years old|
|Machine Parameters||Typical Range||depends on hoverboard|
|Ground clearance||1.6 in (40 mm)|
|Traversable Terrain||Hardened road, flat road surface, slopes below 15°|
|Tires||Front tires||Tire width: 3 in (80 mm); ; hub diameter: 8 in (230 mm)|
|Brake||Braking method||mechanical brake|
|Braking distance||20 ft (6 m)|
|colors||optional||red, white, grey|
|Acceleration||Fast speed up by booster|