Wheel Electric Scooter for Kids and Adult TOMOLOO Hoverboard with LED Lights Two-Wheel Self Balancing Scooter with UL2272 Certified, 6.5″
Wheel Electric Scooter for Kids
- Double Protection-Have the UL 2272 Safety Certification and Fire-retardance Shell, the battery won’t get overheating or electrical short-circuit, ensure you have safe and wonderful riding experience.
- NEVER-FLAT TIRES- 8.5 inches Big Wheels with Strong Road-holding Tires, Waterproof Cap of the Charging Port, Climbing at Inclines of up to 20°, ensure the self-balancing hoverboard has great climbing ability and rides
- MOTOR &SPEED: 350 WATTS ELECTRIC POWER! Maximum Speed up to 12 mph & Maximum Travel Distance up to12 miles.
- The New Bluetooth 4.2 Stereo Speaker Technology provides STEREO SURROUND SOUND, makes your riding fills with transparent and vigorous Music.
- Innovatory APP Control Design-Ensure that you can customize the colors, mode, and brightness of the excellent RGB lights and the mode, speed, sensitivity of the hoverboard. You
- Shipping Weight: 35.8 pounds
- Model: V2
- Net Weight: 29.63lbs(13.44kg)
- Load: 44-265lbs(20-120kg)
- Max Speed: Up to 9.3 mph (15 km/h)
- Max Distance Range: Up to 8.7 miles (14 km)
- Max Incline Angle: 15°-20°
- Minimum Turning Radius:0°
- Battery Voltage: 36V
- Battery Capacity: 4.3Ah
- Wheel Size: 8.5Inches (21.59cm)
- Type: Non-Pneumatic Solid TiresTire
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 33ft
- Bluetooth Speaker: V4.2with stereo sound quality
- UL Certification: UL 2272 approved
Don’t get the wheels wet! Now that we have had this product a few weeks I feel I can give an honest review. The good- self-balancing is awesome. It’s easy to ride. The music sounds really good even from 100 ft away from my cell phone. It’s very sturdy and durable. The lights are a pretty fun touch. Speed is fast. It charges in less than 3 hrs.
The Bad- the amazon description said it holds up to 220lbs the box it comes in says 165lbs. It scratches very easily. It says it’s water-resistant but anytime water gets on the wheels it stops working. We’ve had to reset it 2 times and calibrate the self-balancing just because there was a trace of water on the sidewalk. It gets pretty annoying! Other than that it’s been great!
The best hoverboard I could find… doesn’t disappoint! My daughter (9) LOVES her new hoverboard! It is much easier to “drive” than other hoverboards she has tried. She was able to balance and center her gravity easily within the first few minutes of trying it out. It moves in any direction with ease. The directions were very clear and easy to understand. It only took a couple of hours to initially charge the hoverboard and then it was ready to go! I easily paired it with my daughter’s iPhone so she could play music through the hoverboard’s speakers. The sound is better than I would have expected for a hoverboard, and it is all controlled from her iPhone. The lights on the hoverboard are very bright, which I love since people should be able to easily see her coming. The only thing I’m not crazy about is how heavy the hoverboard is, only because my 9 years old can’t carry it very easily to a friend’s house. But the weight is probably a good thing for security, balance, and safety. I did a lot of research before purchasing a hoverboard and this was the best one I could find without spending $300+. It was well worth the money! My daughter loves it!