How to Pair Hoverboard Bluetooth to iPhone – This article is about how to connect an iPhone BlueTooth to a hoverboard. The first thing you want to do is open the settings menu in your iPhone, you’re going to go into the BlueTooth menu here, and then it’s going to show all the devices.
How to Pair Hoverboard Bluetooth to iPhone
You’re already connected to, but at the bottom, this is where it’s going to show any devices that are in discovery mode. So, what you want to do to get in discovery mode is actually go to your hoverboard, and this is already ON.
We’re going to turn it back OFF, you turn it ON waiting for Bluetooth connecting, and that means that the hoverboard is in discovery mode what it brought up here is other devices which are our hoverboard here, you touch that, and you’ll get a confirmation from your hoverboard, and so now everything is paired.
We can go in here, and we can play some music. Let’s see if we have any music on here, you can adjust the volume like this. You can hear everything coming through on our hoverboard. Let’s fast-forward it a little bit. That’s all it’s to it.
Here is a written guide to connecting Bluetooth to a hoverboard:
- Step 1: Turn the hoverboard on and wait for the sound. (if no sound was made, your hoverboard is not Bluetooth capable)
- Step 2: After the sound has been made, open up Settings in your iPhone.
- Step 3: Go to Bluetooth in your settings and wait for the list to populate.
- Step 4: Once the list of Bluetooth compatible devices has populated, scroll to the bottom and select the open Bluetooth signal to connect to it.
- Step 5: You will hear another sound from the hoverboard signifying that the device is now paired.
- Step 6: To play music, open up your favorite music app and play a song!
View More Bluetooth Hoverboard Products
AlienSaw 8 Inch
Other Articles Review
- Hoverboard motor adjustment
- Review Swagtron T6 Off-Road Hoverboard
- Haloboard Product Reviews
- Reviews StreetSaw Hoverboards
- Halo Board Rules